Swiss Army Knife
We’re helping businesses grow with digital! Want to help?
Swiss Army Knife
We are on the lookout for a Swiss Army Knife (that would not be your actual title) who is focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to develop digital strategy for our clients. Our Knives are not confined to a box. It’s more of a Utility Player that has many talents: (Account Management, Project Management, Proposals, Strategy, copy/content writing, etc, etc).
Who are you?
Naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable. You are hyper organized, even- tempered, respectful and willing and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people. You are someone that understands business and how companies function and create profit. If you don’t know something…you’ll figure it out and only ask if you’re stuck.
The task at hand?
- We’ll look to you to develop and execute digital campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general.
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and our team.
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between).
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ social/digital media strategies, campaigns, and goals.
- We expect all of our team members to contribute to the creation and contextualization of program metrics and platform data.
- Add value to social/digital advertising support and lead execution of ad campaign based upon client goals and objectives.
- We live and breathe the digital space (and love nothing more than learning about something new) so we expect our team members to have an innate curiosity.
- Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences in a swift and concise fashion.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed.
- A personality that will mesh well with the existing Digital Ring family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor).
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, digital, web, and mobile.
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice, without typo or delay.
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation.
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge.
- Not afraid or too good to roll up your sleeves and do the work for our precious Clients.
- A smile on their face the majority of the time.
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.